Unclaimed Funds List
There is an Unclaimed Bankruptcy website (ucf.uscourts.gov ) that offers the lists of money being held by the courts, so why not just use that?
Here are the things we do differently:
- We provide the Claim Process and Forms you need to make the claims
- We add a column to identify the type of creditor so you know who your client would be: Individual, Business, Bank/Lender, Other – Not many Asset Recovery Professionals want to try and land Bank of America or the Department of Education as a client, so with our list, you can easily filter those out.
- The ucf.uscourts.gov website does not identify when each record was added so you may waste time gathering duplicates. We gather each month and add the date, so when you look at out list, you can grab just the ones that were added since the last date you exported.
- Saves you time in searching, filtering and weeding out any records you do not want.
- By using our service, we are here for you with any assistance you need.